We will gladly assist you in selling your property, whether it is a villa, condo, townhouse, commercial or land, we are continuously looking for quality properties and land for eager clients.
With Pattaya Bay Real Estate, you can count on:
- A competent and fair appraisal of property value
- A professional sales pitch & advertising campaign, including in online portals, the local press and our own outlets
- Access to our customer database and other resources
- Showings of the property to potential buyers
- Customized lease contracts for rental property
Improve the “Curb Appeal” of Your Home?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer’s decision. Brew some coffee.
Most people love the smell of freshly brewed coffee when they enter a residence.
Thailand’s climate is generally hot, so make sure you turn on the air conditioning before an inspection. Walking around a hot house during an inspection is a definite turn off.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us on 038 250 944 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your “curb appeal.”
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Pattaya Real Estate
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Please Note: Before we list your property we require you to sign a Property Listing Agreement. This is not an exclusive listing agreement. It specifies the details of the property, and the agreed commission payable to us when the sale of the property is completed.Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we’re happy to assist you at every step of the process.